BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS)
Awarded by Coventry University, UK
- Top 12th UK University – The Guardian University Guide 2016.
- Top 4 for Student Experience – The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017.
- Gold for Outstanding Teaching and Learning – Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- Modern University Of The Year for 2014, 2015 and 2016 – the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
- University Of The Year – Times Higher Education Awards 2015.
- 1st for Overseas Student Experiences – Based on the number of student trips abroad.
Duration: 1 Year
- BA (Hons) Digital Media Design (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Illustration and Animation (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Business (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Interior Design (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Product Design (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Games Art (Top-up)
Coventry University in Raffles Singapore
- Raffles’ Advanced Diploma in related program.
- Qualifications from other institutions will be assessed on an individual basis.
- English requirements:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum score of 6.5, taken during the last two years; or
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of 550 (Paper-based) or 79 (Internet-based), taken during the last two years; or
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) with a minimum score of 650; or
Completion of Advanced English with Raffles College of Higher Education, Singapore.