An admission to Raffles College of Design and Business (Pvt) Ltd (henceforth known as the College) is open to all individuals regardless of gender, race, religion or nationality. Selection for admission is based on all overall assessment of the individual’s potential. The College reserves the right to reject an application and to review a student’s progress periodically. The College may, at its discretion, cancel a student’s registration for lack of academic progress, failure to honour fees payable or failure to abide by the Rules and Regulations prescribed in the Student Handbook.
- Minimum 16 years of Age
- Applicants are required to complete the G.C.E O/L with minimum of 5 Credit passes including a Credit Pass for English.
- Portfolio assessment
- Applicants are also required to attend an interview with one of our Programme Coordinators, where they need demonstrate their creative abilities and their proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Duly completed application form
- Three (3) passport size photographs
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport or English Translation of Birth Certificate
- Copies of Applicant’s latest Educational Transcripts, Certificates & Completion Letter
- A relevant portfolio: Applicants to submit a portfolio consisting a minimum of 5 pieces of artwork using any or a combination of the following media:
- Photographs / Videos
- Freehand drawings
- Paintings / Illustrations
- Collage / Mood Boards
- Arts and Crafts (In 2D or 3D format)
Applicants are also to submit a Personal Statement of 300 to 500 words which reflects on the works submitted as the portfolio as well as expresses the applicants’ interest in pursuing their choice of programme.
Total file size of submission via email must not exceed 5MB. Alternatively, submission can be sent using file transfer service (e.g. Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc).
- We request all applicants to come in for an interview. If applicants are applying for one of our Design Diplomas, a portfolio assessment is required during the interview process.
- If you are international student, & you are applying for one of our Design Diplomas, you can submit a portfolio with your application form.
- If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Acceptance with information regarding payments. Ex: First payment upon admission and installment payments.
Please contact one of our Education Consultant for fee details and payment terms.
Click here our Prospectus/Info Kit