Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistic Operations (Level 5 UK – 240 Credits)
Awarding Body: Raffles College of Higher Education – Singapore
Duration: 12 Months (4 Terms)
Intakes: January, April, July & October
Standard Benchmarks: QAA – Business and Management – February 2015
Entry Qualification: Completion of Raffles Diploma in Business Studies
Raffles aim to rise to the challenges and accept that different eras will demand different values, skills, behaviours and competencies from all of us. As a higher education provider, we strive to lead in the development of creativity, design and management expertise to contribute to the development of society.
Raffles School of Business, Singapore (formerly known as Raffles Education Corp College) was established in 1999. It is a leading business school in Singapore. Our business degree curriculum has groomed many individuals into successful corporate practitioners. The school offers business courses such as: Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Tourism, Supply Chain & Logistic Operations, and Entrepreneurship & Small Business Operation. Raffles School of Business in Colombo is under Raffles Design Institute (Private) Limited and starting to run in July 2018.
Aims of the programme:
The aim of the Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Operations is to provide advanced knowledge and practical skills in logistics operations and supply chain management.
The overall aims of the programme are to develop:
- A working understanding of supply chain and logistics principles and its current challenges.
- The knowledge and skills in warehouse and materials management.
- The knowledge and skills in global logistics, shipping and terminal operations.
- The knowledge and skills in customs and regulations for international operations.
- The ability to apply management techniques and best practices.
- The ability to communicate professionally and to work independently or in a group.
With the increasing globalization and the importance of highly-performing value chains, logistics management becomes of utmost importance in modern business. This course provide a wide variety of job opportunities to the students interested in working in the manufacturing, retailing or logistics services industries.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Fundamentals
- Operation Service Design and Management 2
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Market Research
- Elements of Transportation
- Business Analytics
- Materials and Inventory Management
- Strategic Planning
- Warehouse Management and Operations
- Global Supply Chain
- Global Logistics System and Terminal Operations
- Project Management
- Customs and Regulations
- Supply Chain Information Technologies
- Contemporary Issues in Business and Management
- Business Portfolio