Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Marketing (Level 5 UK – 240 Credits)
Awarding Body: Raffles College of Higher Education
Duration: 12 Months (4 Terms)
Intakes: January, April, July & October
Standard Benchmarks: QAA – Business and Management – February 2015
Entry Qualification: Completion of Raffles Diploma in Business Studies
Raffles aim to rise to the challenges and accept that different eras will demand different values, skills, behaviours and competencies from all of us. As a higher education provider, we strive to lead in the development of creativity, design and management expertise to contribute to the development of society.
Our business degree curriculum has groomed many individuals into successful corporate practitioners. The school offers business courses such as: Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Tourism, Supply Chain & Logistic Operations, and Entrepreneurship & Small Business Operation. Raffles School of Business in Colombo is under Raffles College of Design and Business (Private) Limited and starting to run in July 2018.
The aim of the Advanced Diploma in Marketing is to provide advanced knowledge and practical skills in marketing and brand management.
The overall aims of the programme are to develop:
- A working understanding of marketing, advertising and brand principles and its current challenges .
- Knowledge and skills in marketing research and planning .
- Knowledge and skills in global marketing and customer relationship management .
- Knowledge and skills in advertising and public relations as well as brand management .
- The ability to apply marketing and brand management techniques and best practices.
- The ability to communicate professionally and to work independently or in a group.
With the increasing globalization and technological advances, the importance in marketing and brand management becomes more and more significant in modern business. This course provide a wide variety of job opportunities to the students interested in working in the marketing, brand, media and advertising industries.
- Consumer Behaviour
- Operation Service Design and Service Management 2
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Market Research
- Introduction to Brand Management
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Sensorial Marketing
- Team Building
- Strategic Marketing
- Service & Retail Marketing
- Sales and Business Skills
- Diversity in Global Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Business & Management
- Business Portfolio