Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Operations (Level 5 UK – 240 Credits)
Awarding Body: Raffles College of Higher Education – Singapore
Duration: 12 Months (4 Terms)
Intakes: January, April, July & October
Standard Benchmarks: QAA – Business and Management – February 2015
Entry Qualification: Completion of Raffles Diploma in Business Studies
Raffles aim to rise to the challenges and accept that different eras will demand different values, skills, behaviours and competencies from all of us. As a higher education provider, we strive to lead in the development of creativity, design and management expertise to contribute to the development of society.
Raffles School of Business, Singapore (formerly known as Raffles Education Corp College) was established in 1999. It is a leading business school in Singapore. Our business degree curriculum has groomed many individuals into successful corporate practitioners. The school offers business courses such as: Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Tourism, Supply Chain & Logistic Operations, and Entrepreneurship & Small Business Operation. Raffles School of Business in Colombo is under Raffles College of Design and Business (Private) Limited and starting to run in July 2018.
Aims of the programme:
- The programme will provide students with critical entrepreneurship and innovation concepts and principles so that they can facilitate, lead and implement entrepreneurial projects and run a small business operation.
- Students will be guided in different stages of transforming an idea or concept into an innovation, invention or a business proposition so that they can develop, launch and manage new products and services successfully.
- Throughout the programme, students will be taught to apply analytical and innovative thinking to integrate the different functional areas of a venture into a business plan, which is an important deliverable of this programme.
- Business Law
- Operation Service Design and Service Management 2
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Market Research
- Setting Up a Small Business Operation
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Financing a Small Business Operation
- Business Creativity and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
- Project Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Managing a Small Business Operation
- Contemporary Issues in Business & Management
- Business Portfolio